i couldn’t make this up even if i tried
I made a gif to express what I tend to do to folk who join Fire. So many injured new people.
Always wanted to be able to do this; the full trio of red, cross and silver!
my strongest memes would kill you. you can’t handle my strongest memes
meme seller, i am telling you that i intend to comment on reddit. i can have nothing less than your strongest memes
my strongest memes would kill a mod, let alone a follower. you’d better find a blogger who posts weaker memes
this was probably one of the saddest moments of my childhood
WHAT IS ON HIS NECK THIS IS ILLEGAL
Sometimes i forget scallops swim like this its hilarious
I THOUGHT THAT ONLY HAPPENED ON SPONGEBOB
J U N I O R
I often forget that the creator of Spongebob was actually a marine biologist at one point.
He finally grew into that bow tie
when people are really rude and douchey and everyone still loves them
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?